Do you love to learn about Wine, and share that knowledge with others? Come join the Souther Williams Vineyard Team!
Our small, family-owned winery is searching for energetic, upbeat, engaging, and creative Tasting Room Associates to join our Hospitality team. Our ideal candidates will be excited about wine and possess excellent communication and hospitality skills and instincts. Experience is a plus, but enthusiasm and an excitement to learn is most important – Never worked at a winery before? Don’t let that stop you from applying!
This position will be part time at up to 30 hours per week with weekend and holiday work required.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- As a server, Focus on wine sales and tastings along with building lasting relationships with guests
- Provide memorable tastings and wine education in a variety of differentiated tastings in the tasting room or in the vineyard
- Operate POS and prepare accurate accounting of daily sales
- Represent winery at outside events as needed
- Assist Tasting Room Manager with marketing of the tasting experience, including social media posting, planning and executing events, and building relationships with potential partners
- Friendly, outgoing personality with exceptional customer service skills
- Great communicator, with the ability to connect with a wide range of people
- Strong sales ability and gracious service provider
- Wine passion and knowledge, direct experience in wine industry a huge plus
- High integrity and highly motivated, with good judgment and the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Food handler certificate a plus
- Computer proficient in Google and MS office programs, and experience with Lightspeed or other winery POS systems • Must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid Drivers License
- Ability to lift 45lbs regularly and to stand and sit for extended periods of time
Pay: $10.00 – $12.00 hour plus tips based on experience
Please send your resume to [email protected]