Guest Experience Guide
- All guest must be 21 years or older (all guest will be asked to show ID).
- No outside alcohol – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Dogs – To ensure your pet’s safety and the comfort of all our guest, dogs must remain on leash at all times. If your dog is not controlled (this includes continuous barking) you will be asked to leave the premises. Dogs are not allowed in the vineyards. It is the responsibility of the owner to ensure there is no dog poop left on premises.
- Parties arriving by Limo or van service must make reservations at least 24 hours before arrival to ensure we have space and parking.
- No Bluetooth speakers permitted, this will ensure a great experience for all our guests at Souther Williams.
- We will follow state protocol for Covid-19 and would expect our guest to follow these rules as well for an outdoor pavilion to help prevent the spread of COVID.